Welcome to Cruise Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cruise Harbor

The friendliest forum on the web for people who love to cruise. Discuss cruise ships, ports of call and all aspects of cruising. Plus, take part in special sailings and get great rates on your next cruise.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bolongo Bay St. Thomas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HarborMaster
Admin
HarborMaster

Bolongo Bay St. Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Bolongo Bay St. Thomas   Bolongo Bay St. Thomas Icon_minitime12th May 2009, 8:47 am

While cruising on the Emerald Princess in 2008 we decided to visit the Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas. It was about a 10-15 minute taxi ride from the port.

Bolongo Bay is a small resort that offers 65 rooms that all have balconies and ocean views. We arrived about 9:30am and had the pool to ourselves for about 45 minutes. There is a swim-up bar and the Lobster Grill restaurant overlooking the pool. I checked out the menu and the food prices were very reasonable. We got a shock after just a few minutes of swimming. I looked over my shoulder to see a large iguana watching us. After a few minutes, 2 more iguanas came out to play. They are not afraid of people and were at the edge of the pool watching us swim--lol.

There is a very large beach area that includes non-motorized water craft for rent. There is a dive shop on the property if you like to dive. We were there on a very choppy water day--so we stayed in the pool.

We ate lunch off of the beach at Iggies Beach Bar & Grill. The food was very good, but I think the prices were just a little bit higher than the Lobster Grill.

I was given a tour of the facility. The rooms were neatly kept. They have tile floors and a refrigerator. I would stay at the property if not cruising!
Back to top Go down
https://cruiseharbor.forumotion.net

Bolongo Bay St. Thomas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Cruise Harbor :: Off Topic Travel :: All-Inclusive Resorts-
Jump to: