Welcome to Cruise Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cruise Harbor

The friendliest forum on the web for people who love to cruise. Discuss cruise ships, ports of call and all aspects of cruising. Plus, take part in special sailings and get great rates on your next cruise.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amalfi Coast June 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HarborMaster
Admin
HarborMaster

Amalfi Coast June 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Amalfi Coast June 2009   Amalfi Coast June 2009 Icon_minitime23rd June 2009, 8:53 am

I am back after a 2 and a half week journey to the Amalfi Coast in Italy.

If you have never heard of the Amalfi Coast, it is worth taking a serious look. It is the Italian Riviera!! Many Italians come here to vacation on the beach.

Cruise ships stop in Amalfi for the day which is an incredibly beautiful town. My family and I stayed in Maiori this time, about a 10 minute bus ride south of Amalfi. Maiori offers the best beach in the Amalfi Coast. It is truly paradise to me!!!

If anyone has any questions about the Amalfi Coast, feel free to ask!!! It's my favorite topic!!!
Back to top Go down
https://cruiseharbor.forumotion.net

Amalfi Coast June 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Cruise Harbor :: Cruise Harbor Topics :: General Questions & Answers-
Jump to: