Welcome to Cruise Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cruise Harbor

The friendliest forum on the web for people who love to cruise. Discuss cruise ships, ports of call and all aspects of cruising. Plus, take part in special sailings and get great rates on your next cruise.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Splendid Venice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HarborMaster
Admin
HarborMaster

The Splendid Venice Empty
PostSubject: The Splendid Venice   The Splendid Venice Icon_minitime29th July 2009, 8:53 pm

We just returned from a trip to Rome and Venice. While in Venice we stayed at The Splendid Venice. I cannot imagine staying anywhere else in Venice. This was the perfect hotel. It was located right on a canal with a gondola stop. We took a water taxi from the train station and paid about 75 Euro. Worth every penny in our book. We were driven right to the front door of the hotel.

We booked a Deluxe Double with a canal view. We were very fortunate to get the room with a balcony. What a treasure to stand out and watch the gondolas from our balcony. Plus there is a small foot bridge infront of the hotel as well. It is less than a 5 minute walk from either St. Mark's Square or the Rialto bridge. The perfect location for us.

The room was spotless. The bed was extrememly comfortable and they offered a pillow menu. There was a coffee maker, wireless internet for 5 Euro for 24 hours and a flat screen tv. The bathroom was beautiful. We were also given slippers, which I am still wearing at home==lol.

Check in time is around 3-4 pm with check out at noon. The hotel will call a water taxi if you need one.

If you are planning a pre-cruise or post cruise stay in Venice, this would be the perfect hotel!!! I loved it and highly recommend it to everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://cruiseharbor.forumotion.net

The Splendid Venice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Cruise Harbor :: Off Topic Travel :: Hotel Reviews-
Jump to: